Real Estate Attorney in Columbus, OH
Real estate transactions can be easier than they sound. Whether you are buying, selling, renting, or transferring ownership, a qualified real estate attorney in Columbus, OH, is instrumental in drawing the proper paperwork to keep the transaction going smoothly. Rathburn & Associates has the experience and qualifications to create the proper documentation, arrange negotiations, and defend or prosecute on your behalf in the courts. Dennis Rathburn is a trusted advisor and real estate transaction attorney on the following commercial and residential real estate processes:
- Deeds: Survivorship, General Warranty, Quit Claim Deed, Fiduciary Deed, etc.
- Buy/Sell: Contracts, Residential, Construction
- Land Installment Contracts: LIC, Land Contracts, Forfeiture
- Land Lord Tenant: FED, Eviction, Restitution, Set Out,
- Residential & Commercial Leases
- Transfer on Death Designation Affidavit
- Certificate of Transfer
- Life Estate & Remainderman
- First Right of Refusal
- Rent Escrow
- Survivorship: WROS, JWROS, Tenants in Common, Undivided Interest
Guarding Your Most Valuable Asset
Make sure your investment is protected. Whether you are a tenant or landlord, commercial or residential property owner, or trying to purchase a property, call Rathburn & Associates at 614-497-9918. Having a qualified real estate lawyer on your side is the best way to get the results you’re looking for. Dennis A. Rathburn is a member of the Columbus Bar Association Real Estate Committee with 27+ years of experience in Real Estate and related law.
Contact our firm and let us help you with your Real Estate transaction. We have the skills necessary to make your Real Estate transaction a success.