Trust a Real Estate Lawyer in Columbus, Ohio
Real estate transactions can be easier to complete than it sounds. Whether you are selling, buying, renting, or transferring ownership, you will need a qualified real estate lawyer in Columbus, Ohio, to draw the proper paperwork for the transaction to go smoothly. Rathburn & Associates has the qualifications and experience to arrange negotiations, defend or prosecute on your behalf in court, and provide the proper documentation. Dennis Rathburn is a trustworthy advisor and real estate transaction lawyer on the following residential and commercial real estate processes:
- Deeds: Survivorship, General Warranty, Quit Claim Deed, Fiduciary Deed, etc.
- Buy/Sell: Contracts, Residential, Construction
- Land Installment Contracts: LIC, Land Contracts, Forfeiture
- Land Lord Tenant: FED, Eviction, Restitution, Set Out,
- Residential & Commercial Leases
- Transfer on Death Designation Affidavit
- Certificate of Transfer
- Life Estate & Remainderman
- First Right of Refusal
- Rent Escrow
- Survivorship: WROS, JWROS, Tenants in Common, Undivided Interest
Guarding Your Most Valuable Asset
Protect your investment, whether you are landlord or tenant, commercial or residential property owner, or want to purchase property when you turn to Rathburn & Associates. Having qualified real estate attorneys in Columbus, OH, on your side is the best way to get the results you are looking for.
Contact our real estate law firm in Columbus, OH, by calling (614) 497-9918 when you have an upcoming real estate transaction.